Use yoga in your house for getting good health benefits. It is the culmination of thousands of years of trial and error, passed on through successive generation of yoga practitioners. Here, we see yoga poses to increase breast size naturally at home.
Yoga exercises for Breast Enlargement Effectively
Bhujangasana – Cobra pose
Bhujangasana Benefits: Strengthens the spine, buttocks, and stimulates the abdominal organs. It improves the breast size, soothes sciatica, asthma, and relieves fatigue. Stretches the shoulder, abdomen, chest, and lungs.
- Lie down prone with the feet together.
- Keep your hands by your side at shoulder level on the floor.
- Relax and close your eyes.
- Keep your forehead on the floor.
- Inhale and raise your head up (like a snake) by straightening your elbows.
- Tighten your core and shoulder blades.
- Hold the position for 20 seconds.
- Repeat as needed.
Avoid if: you have Carpal tunnel syndrome, pregnancy, back, or wrist injury.
Vrikshasana – Tree pose
Vrikshasana Benefits: Makes breasts bigger. Improves your sense of balance, relieves sciatica, stretches, groin, inner thighs, chest, and shoulder, strengthens the spine, ankles, calves, and thighs.
- Begin from Tadasana.
- Move your body weight to one side say the left foot.
- Bend your right knee.
- Reach with the right hand and grip the right ankle.
- Pull the sole of the feet and place it on the inner left thigh.
- The right toe will point to the floor.
- Keep the pelvis neutral make the gaze soft.
- Lengthen your tailbone to the ground.
- Press your palms together and stay in the pose for 30-40 seconds.
Avoid if: you have headache, insomnia, low blood pressure, or high blood pressure.
Matsyasana – Fish pose
Matsyasana Benefits: It improves posture and size of the breasts. It stretches the muscles of the back and shoulders. It strengthens the core and is good for the heart.
- Start from Vajrasana – sitting on your heels with the hands by your side.
- Your spine is vertical.
- Lean over back by moving your hands back behind you.
- Raise your forehead so that you look backward to the wall behind you.
- Place the top of the head on the floor.
- Let your hands be by your side.
- Breathe deeply, strengthen the inner core and push your tailbone against your pelvis.
- Wait for 10seconds and come back to sitting position.
Avoid if: you have back injuries or headache.
Gomukhasana – Cow face pose
Gomukhasana Benefits: Makes the breasts big,stretches the hips, armpits, and thighs
- Sit in staff pose bend your knees and put your feet on either side of your buttocks.
- Put one knee on top of the other.
- Stretch your right hand and roll the shoulders to keep the thumb pointing downwards.
- Tuck the hand behind you.
- Raise your left hand upwards and inhale.
- Bend the hand to drop it over your head and grasp the right hand.
- Interlock the fingers.
- Hold the pose for 10 seconds.
- Repeat with the other side.
Avoid if: you have neck problems or injuries to the shoulder.
Dwikonasana –Double angle pose
It not only makes the breasts big but also improves balance, stretches the hamstring, muscles of the back, chest, and shoulder. You also develop better concentration.
- Start from standing position with legs one foot apart.
- Clasp one hand in another behind your back.
- Turn both your arms away from your body.
- Raise the palms up as far as you can.
- Bend over so that your torso is bent towards the floor.
- The arms will accentuate the stretching effect to the shoulder and the chest.
- Hold the pose for a few seconds and return to standing position.
Avoid if: you have low blood pressure, injuries to the back or shoulders.
Dhanurasana – Bow pose
- Start from a prone position on your yoga mat.
- Keep your hands by your side.
- Reach back with your hands and grab your ankles.
- Raise yourself off the floor by elevating your torso.
- Pull back on the ankles for support.
- Strengthen your shoulder blades and open your heart.
- Move your shoulder away from your ears.
- Keep your gaze soft and look forward.
Avoid if: you have serious injuries to the back, shoulder or neck. Also avoid if you have migraine, headache, high or low blood pressure.
Stabdhasana Benefits: Helps increase the breast size and makes the mind clam.
- Start from standing position.
- Raise the hands and bring the palms together.
- Your elbows must be raised to the level of your shoulders.
- Keep your forearms parallel to the floor.
- Spread your fingers and keep your wrist facing up.
- Push the arms togther with force.
- Hold the position for 10 seconds.
Avoid if: you have headache.
Ustrasana – Camel Pose
Ustrasana Benefits: This pose helps develop breast tissues and shapes the breasts.
- Sit down on your heels and lean back slowly.
- As you move backward, lower your hands to grab your ankles.
- Strengthen your shoulder blades and push the navel to the tailbone.
- Bend your head back so that you now look backwards.
- Lengthen your tailbone and hold the pose for 20-30 seconds.
Avoid if: you have injuries to the back, shoulder, or neck.
Ardha Matsyendrasana – Half Spinal Twist
Ardha Matsyendrasana Benefits: Makes the spine supple, improves the size of the breasts, opens the chest and improves the oxygen supply.
Ardha Matsyendrasana steps:
- Sit with the legs stretched out in front of you.
- Bend your legs and and place the heel of the right foot to the left of the left knee.
- Turn your torso to the right and lace the right hand behind your back.
- With the left hand, press the right knee towards the torso.
- Hold the pose for 10 seconds.
- Repeat for the other side.
Avoid if: you have serious back or leg injuries, headache or migraine.
Salabhasana – Locust pose
Salabhasana Benefits: Improves the breast size. Strengthens muscles of the buttocks, back, shoulders, and legs. Relieves stress and improves posture.
- Begin in the prone position on the floor.
- Keep your hands by your side with the palms facing down.
- Inhale and raise the torso off the ground and look straight ahead.
- Raise your forehead so that the gaze is parallel to the ground. Keep the gaze soft.
- Tighten your thighs and point your tailbone down to the feet.
- Raise your hands and keep them pointing to the feet.
- Hold the pose for 10-15 seconds. Try to raise the chest as high as possible from the ground.
- Come back to relaxed position. Repeat as needed.
Yoga is helpful to those who do it sincerely. You can do yoga anywhere. Take care to stop if you feel any discomfort. Check with your yoga instructor for more directions.
- Yoga Poses to Increase Breast Size https://www.ayurvediccure.com/
- Tried and Tested Yoga Poses to Increase Breast Size http://www.homeremediesblog.com/
- Daily Health and Beauty Tips Yoga Pose for Breast Enlargement http://www.dailyhealthandbeautytips.com/