Home remedies for weight gain in one month: a Lanky thin body is a sign of weakness. To be fat, most people believe in capsules, tablets, and powders, so they want to know the name of the medicine to increase the weight faster. In this article, we will talk about home remedies for weight gain and how to gain weight.
In weight gain tips, if you try Ayurvedic medicines, diet charts and natural methods, you can get good results. Apart from this, you should keep in mind that what should be done to gain weight fast, what to eat, and what other measures should be taken.
Why am I not gaining weight even though I eat a lot
- If the body lacks blood, then weights decrease.
- No exercise and physical work.
- Hyper Thyroid and Genetic problems also cause weight loss.
- Due to physical and mental stress, leanness also comes.
- Due to weakness of digestion, the body also appears to be lean and thin.
Natural home remedies for weight gain
Around us, we often see many people who are either taking measures to reduce obesity or are learning how to gain weight. It is not easy to lose weight or gain. Today in this article we will learn how to gain weight by home remedies.
Raisins and figs to gain weight
Take 6 dried figs and raisins 25 to 30 grams. Soak these in water for whole night. Next day, eat these figs and raisins with an empty stomach. If you take this measure for a few days, you will start increasing your weight.
Also Read: How to increase weight fast at home
Milk and banana
To increase weight quickly, add milk to diet chart. If you want to gain weight fast then drink milk twice a day in the morning and in the evening. By eating bananas with milk, the weight grows rapidly. Besides this, you can also consume homemade banana shake.
Taking mango with milk is also beneficial. Eat a mango with a glass of milk. Follow this for a month to gain weight.
Ashwagandha for weight gain
If you want to gain weight then consume ashwagandha with milk every day. Apart from weight gain, Ashwagandha is also useful in increasing height.
If you want to take a medicine to be fat, then it is a good idea to take Ayurvedic medicine as it is neither expensive nor has any side effect.
- Mix two spoonsful of ashwagandha powder and butter in a glass of lukewarm milk and drink it at night before sleeping. You will feel the difference in a few days.
Shatavari and liquorice root (mulethi)
A person with weak immunity faces more problems in weight gain than others. This Ayurvedic medicine increases immunity and keeps the body healthy. If your weight is not increasing due to the weakness of the immune system, then use of licorice root is an absolute treatment.
Using Shatavari powder to gain weight is also one of the best home remedies for weight gain. This remedy strengthens the digestive system of the body. Consume 2 tablespoonful of Shatavari powder with water and then have one glass of milk on it.
Chyavanprash is not only for weight gain but also for the complete health. Eating 2 teaspoons of Chyavanprash every day increases the power to fight the diseases of the body. Men and women of any age can consume it. Have this daily with one glass of milk.
What to eat for weight gain
Creating a diet chart to gain weight is more difficult than planning a diet to reduce weight. Because it is important to have the right amount of minerals, proteins, fiber, and vitamins in the diet to gain weight in a healthy manner. Let’s go and learn what to eat for weight gain.
- Potato contains more carbohydrates. Carbohydrate helps in increasing weight. To increase the weight quickly, eat boiled potato or potato curry in the diet.
- As there is fiber in the porridge, there are also many other nutrients which are essential for our body. To increase or reduce body weight, taking a bowl of porridge in breakfast can be very beneficial.
- Protein is very useful for increasing weight and making body mussels. If you eat non-veg food than eat eggs, fish, and chicken. Vegetarian people should eat peanuts, lentils, cottage cheese and sprouted gram.
- Paneer contains high calcium which is good for our bones. Apart from this, the calories in paneer are also high, which is helpful in getting fat.
- The use of clarified butter (ghee) is very useful for weight gain when used in food. Take 1 teaspoon of clarified butter and put it in the lentils (Dal) vegetable to eat. Mix one spoonful of sugar with one spoonful clarified butter and eat it with bread. This remedy will increase the weight in a miraculous way.
- By drinking 3 to 4 liters of water every day, the toxic substances of the body come out, the digestive system remains healthy and all the parts of the body work well.
- Eggs are rich in protein. Eat 4 eggs daily, 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening. Apart from this, protein is also more in chicken. If you go to the gym, eat 200 to 300 grams of chicken at least three times a week.
- Sweet food contains more calories. So, in the weight gain diet plan, eat more of the sweet food.
- Dry fruits are also beneficial for weight gain. Eat 10 cashew nuts and 10 almonds per day.
- To increase weight, you should take 400 to 500 calories more than what you take every day.
How to gain weight without growing stomach
Home remedies for weight gain are done by a lot of people day and night. But with increased weight, their stomach also comes out. Due to which they have to take steps to reduce the stomach and they have to work hard again. If you take care of some things in advance, you can increase your weight without increasing your stomach.
To increase the weight, we eat many such things, which cause excess fat in the body. Due to some of our mistakes, most of the fat gets stored in the stomach.
Therefore it is very important to exercise with the increase of weight. Include exercise and yoga in your daily routine so that the weight of the whole body increases not only the stomach fat.
Tablets and capsules for weight gain are available in the market nowadays but those are expensive and do not get good results from them.
Some people also say that you can increase the weight once using these powder and capsules but they are not for a long time. After a few days of leaving these tablets and capsules, the body becomes like before.
Therefore, if you want to increase the weight than instead of taking capsules, tablet or powder, use home remedies for weight gain.
Weight gain tips
- Eat 5 times a day instead of filling stomach three times with lot of food.
- Eat high calorie foods in the diet.
- Instead of drinking coffee and tea, make a habit of drinking lassi, fruit juices and shake.
- Boil figs, almonds and dates in milk for few minutes. Now drink that milk and eat these things.
- Take less stress, take more sleep and give enough rest to your body.
- Eat bananas along with milk and drink banana shake too.
- Drink more water and eat fruit rather than fast food.
- Avoid eating junk food.
- Everyday exercises and yoga should be done.
- Instead of taking medicines to increase the weight, adopt home remedies for weight gain.
- After every two to three hours, eat foods that contain high levels of carbohydrate and protein.
If you really want to increase the weight than instead of taking capsules, tablet or powder, use our simple but effective home remedies for weight gain. If you want to know how to gain weight in one month, than this article has all the answers for you.