Due to non-maintenance of teeth properly, problems like tooth decay, cavities, rottenness, and bleeding in the teeth start to cause teeth pain, which is not easy to tolerate. When a worm is found in the teeth, the teeth start to become hollow from inside and then it becomes hole there and slowly the teeth begin to end. In this article, we will talk about home remedies for tooth decay and cavities.
To solve dental problems, some people start using medicines to kill teeth worms. But we can treat the teeth worms without any medicine using home medicine and Ayurvedic treatment. Today in this article we will learn how to remove the worm from the tooth in a natural way.
Causes of tooth decay/cavities
- Do not keep the tooth clean, such as not brushing.
- Do not rinses tooth after eating food.
- Eat more hot things.
- By eating too much sweet, there are insects in the tooth.
- Spicy and fast food consumption.
Home remedies for tooth decay and cavities
Tooth decay and cavities are among the world’s most common oral health problems. These problems are most often seen in children, teenagers and older adults.
There are also some natural remedies that can help provide relief and maintain good oral health. Also, consult your doctor for proper diagnosis and treatment.
Clove is the best home remedy for tooth decay and cavities to remove the worm from the teeth.
- Grind 2 to 3 cloves and apply powder on the place of insect in the tooth and keep it closed for 5 minutes. Cloves also serve as a medication to get instant relief in a toothache.
- If you cannot use clove powder, put 2 to 3 drops of clove oil on worms or cavities. Teeth worms will end up on taking these measures every day.
- Take cotton and soak it in cloves oil and keep it on your teeth. Leave it for a long time. This is the easiest treatment of tooth worms. You can keep it in your mouth throughout the day. Just soak well with cloves oil.
Also Read: Home remedies for bad breath
Nutmeg is an absolute Ayurvedic treatment to remove the tooth worm or cavities. Soak cotton in nutmeg oil and keep it on the teeth of worms for 5 to 10 minutes, then rinse them with lukewarm water. This is the best way to remove the worm from the teeth.
It is also very effective for every problem of teeth like cloves. It has antibiotic and various properties that are able to remove the tooth worms and toothache. Along with this, it removes all the impurities of the mouth.
Chew 1 to 2 buds of garlic every day and keep its saliva around the tooth. Taking this home remedy twice a day gives relief to the tooth worm and pain.
It is also effective in mixing rock salt in garlic cloves and chew. Along with this, the garlic should be used daily to get rid of all the diseases associated with the tooth.
Also Read: Home remedies for pyria
4. Mustard oil for tooth Decay
This oil contains some medicinal properties which remove the yellowing of the teeth and the decomposition of a tooth. Along with this, mustard oil is very useful in removing all kinds of physical pain. It is also used as a massage.
- Take a little rock salt, and then add some mustard oil to it. Make a paste by mixing them well. Now massage the teeth with this paste.
- To clean the yellowness of the teeth, mix the rock salt, turmeric, and mustard oil together. Use this paste on your teeth as toothpaste. This is the Ayurvedic method of cleaning the tooth.
5. Neem tree will protect the teeth
The use of this herb is beneficial for the body in every way. It has some unique properties that are able to kill the bacteria. Hence, from ancient times Neem was used to clean the tooth. Its dentin protects against all kinds of diseases of the teeth.
- Brush (Datun) with a sprig of Neem tree on each day. This will make the teeth strong, the pimples will be clean, and the weakness of the teeth will also be removed.
Also Check: Health benefits of neem leaves
6. Ice cubes
The use of ice in the treatment of a toothache benefits greatly. For teeth pain relief, wrap the ice pieces in a cloth and put it on the painful teeth for some time.
If there is a hole in the tooth because of cavities, then fill the hole with some asafetida. Apart from this, rinse teeth with the water of asafetida may also help in the treatment of insects in the tooth.
In the tooth, the worm can also be treated with onion. Place a small piece of onion on the teeth and chew and keep its saliva on the tooth. The use of onions is also helpful in relieving tooth decay and removing toothache.
Salt contains antibiotic and antiseptic properties which are useful in home remedies for cavity in tooth. Mix 1 teaspoon of salt in hot water and do gargle. It helps in resolving the problem of the cavity.
Tips to get rid of cavities
- Neem juice is the natural drug to kill worms in teeth and prevent cavities. Neem toothpaste makes the teeth strong and yellow teeth become white.
- Mix a pinch of turmeric, a pinch of salt and mix 3 to 4 drops of mustard oil. Use this paste as toothpaste every day. By taking these measures every day, you get relief from every kind of problem of teeth.
- Do gargle with alum water to get rid of bacteria and cavities.
- To keep your teeth healthy and strong, eat foods rich in calcium and protein in your diet.
- After eating food, some of the particles of food in our mouth remains in the tooth, if they are not taken out on time, then it gives birth to bacteria and insects in the teeth. To avoid this, always do rinse your teeth after eating food.
- Brush daily. And you must wash your brush with hot water before using the Toothbrush daily. Because on the toothbrush, many viruses sit down and do damage to the teeth.
Let us know how this article on treatment of worms in the tooth and home remedies for tooth decay and cavities works for you.